Pitter Patterson

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Oh, Hi!

Remember me? Yeah, been a little busy lately. What with kids and dance and soccer and HOLIDAYS involving multiple egg hunts and whatnot. DH has also been in the process of implementing a major budget overhaul for our household which requires him to tie up my computer for hours in the evening. I guess that's okay since it leaves me with nothing else to do but exercise!! And on that note, I've been on this exercise kick for precisely one month now. It's really been more like two months... but I only really got serious about it and started tracking my workouts/calorie intake a month ago. The scale has yet to budge more than a pound or two (give or take) but I remain hopeful because I am seeing definite muscle tone! And that was my original goal more so than real weight loss anyway.

Enough for now.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Pop said...

Good for you! I've been avoiding (or trying to avoid) the computer after work myself. It's just too damn difficult to get everything done that needs to be done between 5PM and midnight!

There's the working out.
Cooking dinner.
Cleaning up the dinner.
Laundry.
TV.
Bedtime baths.
My maid quit so there's the rest of the housekeeping to do.

Oh, and Boy Pop wet the bed three nights in a row, soaking his comfortor twice. That makes 8 loads of laundry just for THAT!

And soccer.
Grocery shopping.
And a trip to the emergency room and orthopedic surgeon thrown in for good measure.

Stories coming, I promise!

I have, however, consumed the not-so-sludgy sludge every morning before work this week!

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home